Louisiana Sportsman Big Buck Contest rules
Yamaha Grizzly 360 ATV up for grabs in random drawing.*
2. Bucks previously entered into this contest but not officially scored can be entered and receive official scores, but are ineligible for prizes.
3. All bucks beyond the 60-day drying period will receive an official B&C score.
4. Any buck killed within the previous 60 days will be scored and entered in the contest, but the score will not be official.
5. Only free-range whitetails from any of the 50 U.S. states are eligible.
6. Bucks killed with primitive arms that aren't true, front-end-loading muzzleloaders will be entered in the Gun categories.
7. Youth category entrants must have been 15 or younger at the time of the kill.
8. A random drawing will be held among all bucks entered in the contest by adults, with the winner receiving a Yamaha ATV.
9. Bucks killed before the contest period may still be brought in for scoring, but will not be eligible for the contest or the random drawing.
10. Bucks must be brought in during show hours Friday or before 6 p.m. Saturday to be eligible for the contest and random drawing.
11. Racks must remain at the show until 2 p.m. Sunday, and may not be removed before then.
12. Louisiana Sportsman reserves the right to add or alter rules at its discretion.
13. All entries must be free-range deer. Deer killed inside high-fence properties are not eligible.
14. Louisiana Sportsman is not responsible for damage to deer. Entrants with mounts featuring non-traditional mounting systems are encouraged to bring mounting system to the contest.
* Must be 18 or older to win the ATV
Return to the Big Buck Contest.
March 16-19, 2017
• Lamar-Dixon, Gonzales, La
Location / Directions
Events• Boat Show
• Big Buck Contest
• Splash Dogs
• ATV Show
• Tractor & Outdoor Power & Equip Show
• Sportsman Discount Zone
• Yamaha Test Track
• Kids Zone
• Food Court